Student Ministry Worship Leader
Job Title: Student Ministry Worship Leader
Supervisor Title: Student Pastor
Date Prepared: March 4, 2021
The Student Ministry Worship Leader will work with the Worship Pastor & Student Pastor to create and execute powerful weekly worship experiences. The Worship Leader will plan and lead worship; and recruit, train, and retain front and back of house volunteers.
- Proven track record in leading medium-large scale productions
- Prior experience as a worship leader
- Ability to recruit, lead and develop musicians on the music team
- Ability to delegate and lead teams
- Passion for both Worship and Student Ministry
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership development skills
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, teaching, shepherding, and/or creative communication
- Plan, lead, and oversee worship for our Student Ministry
- Recruit, train, and retain student and adult volunteers to serve on the worship team
- Schedule all worship volunteers while coordinating schedules with other First Baptist Church ministries
- Provide constructive feedback to fine tune arrangements, vocal parts, etc. during rehearsal
- Develop custom arrangements of songs for use in special events or when necessary
- Create or prepare charts for weekly programs to distribute to volunteers using Planning Center Online
- Restock batteries, tape, haze juice, and other supplies in the Loft on weekly basis
- Contribute to First Baptist Students planning meeting with creative insights
- Advance the worship culture of the Student Ministry
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Give at least 10% of your income to the vision of First Baptist Church.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of First Baptist Church and always protect the unity of the church.
- Invest and invite your 8 to 15 to know Jesus and come to First Baptist Church.
To apply email your resume to