We are so excited for you to join us on Sunday, October 4th. Below are our Guidelines to help you understand what to expect when you join us back on campus:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR OUR REGATHERING
Please know we are committed to protecting your health and safety as we remain vigilant in taking every precaution possible. Please be aware we take precautionary measures to sanitize our building surfaces and encourage personal responsibility against the spread of COVID-19. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. As a result, we cannot guarantee a virus-free environment, even with our sanitation standards in place.
What Precautions Can I Expect?:
- Increased Cleaning
Portions of the building, specifically worship areas and high-traffic areas, are sanitized before, between, and after services.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations
Sanitizing stations are provided throughout the church.
- Social Distancing (six-foot requirement)
For your protection, proper social distancing will be adhered to while on campus. Please follow distancing requirements throughout the building, and congregate outside the church if you are comfortable doing so in the open air. Masks are encouraged but not mandatory.
- Touchless Environment
Offering plates will not be passed. Bibles, pens, notepads, and all other informational items have been removed from the Worship Center. Drinking fountains will not be accessible.
While on our campus, please:
- Consider wearing a face covering (and be considerate of those who don’t)
- Social distance at 6 feet throughout our campus
- Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer after touching common areas
- Follow guidelines and directions provided by ushers and staff
- Cover coughing/sneezing and remove yourself if symptoms persist
Plan your visit accordingly:
Currently, not all entrances will be unlocked/ accessible on Sunday mornings. This includes lesser-used entrance doors on West Avenue, as well as the entrance doors that enter the area around our Worship Center/ Hospitality Avenue from the church courtyard. Our Fellowship Hall doors on West Ave. will also be closed. These doors will be marked with a sign letting you know to use another entrance.
Here are some reasons to stay at home this Sunday:
- You or anyone in your home has been recently tested for COVID-19, even if you are still awaiting the results;
- You or anyone in your home has tested positive for COVID-19 and are still in the quarantine period;
- You or anyone in your home has had a fever in the past 3 days;
- You are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 (fever, coughing, shortness of breath);
- You have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- If you have traveled out of the country or to a known COVID-19 hotspot in the United States in the past 14 days;
- If you are in any at-risk group based on age or health condition, or if your decision for your family is to remain distanced at this time, please know that you are welcome to continue watching our services online. Our Digital Campus has services on Sunday mornings at 9:30 and 11am, Sunday nights at 5pm, and Monday and Wednesday nights at 7pm.
HOW CAN I CONTINUE TO GIVE MY OFFERING TO FBCNA?
In order to provide a “touchless environment,” offering plates will not be passed. Here are ways you can give:
- Check/cash in the offering plates outside Worship Center
- Use our giving kiosk located in Hospitality Ave.
- Online at csrachurch.org/give
- Text "CSRACHURCH" to 73256. Instructions will be sent to your phone to guide you from there.
for questions or concerns in regards to our guidelines, please contact Patrick Harmon or the church office.