Saturday, April 14, 2018, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
For all 1st - 5th graders!
Kids' Worship Weekends are designed to be a fun way to equip your child to use music and the arts to worship God. It is a power-packed Saturday morning culminating in a Sunday morning performance!
WHAT ARE KIDS’ WORSHIP WEEKENDS?
• Saturday Morning training & Sunday morning performance, led by Cheronda Harris (Kids’ Worship Director) and a team of trained leaders
• Featuring a high energy choir of 1st-5th graders, it’s a new approach to traditional children’s choirs with a scriptural emphasis on worship
• An educational approach to musical understanding that makes learning fun
• A rotation that keeps kids engaged by offering a new focus at various times throughout the morning
• An immediate opportunity for every kid to perform what they’ve learned
For more information, visit our website!