Disciples making disciples
We see students gathering together to build community, growing closer to God, and going into the world to carry the Good News of Jesus Christ to all people.
- RELATIONAL -- We want students to build friendships based on trust and honesty.
- INTENTIONAL -- We engage students where they are and help them to grow where God wants them.
- 100% GRACE -- We love our students for who God has created them, not based on their decisions.
- BIBLICAL -- We teach the Bible because it is God's Word to us.
- PRACTICAL -- We give practical teaching to students so that they can apply God's truth to their lives.
- 100% TRUTH -- We believe the standard for following God is the same for all, so we unapologetically teach and hold them to the truth.
- SERVING -- We send students into and beyond our community to serve others like Jesus.
- SHARING -- We see students sharing the Good News of Jesus through personal testimony and actions.
MIDDLE SCHOOL WEEKLY
Sunday Connection Group || 9:45 - 10:45 am
We eat, hang out and connect with others. Students then join together for large group announcements and briefly focus on the talking point of the lesson. Next, in small groups, grade and gender-specific, our goal is that we all grow in our faith using God's Word as our foundation and through life application discussion. We meet in the "MIDDLE" located on the top floor of the Children's Learning Center. It is important for us to get to know our students and meet them where they are in life.
Wednesday Night Getaway || 6:00 - 7:00 pm, "The Loft" (Admin Bldg, 2nd Fl)
All enjoy fun, games, hanging with friends, and a snack for free. We take time to gather for life application lessons and mentoring. Wednesday Night Getaways are a must come activity to de-stress from school and a great venue in which to invite friends who don't yet have a church family or Wednesday night service. The Loft Doors open at 5:30 pm.
HIGH SCHOOL WEEKLY
Sunday Connection Group|| 9:45 - 10:45 am
On Sunday mornings, Students gather in the LOFT, located in the upstairs of the Administration Building. After a time of fellowship, teens connect with one another as they engage in scripture and discuss topics and questions.
Sunday Night The Gathering || 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- High School Students only
- Sunday Nights
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm in the Loft (Admin Bldg, 2nd Fl)
- Fellowship, encouragement, snacks, message, and more.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
For more information about Youth Ministries or to be added to our email list, please click here to contact .