Partnering with our students in the CSRA to merge faith with their daily lives
Empowering students to decipher the principles of God’s Word.
Our Core Values
Rooted: Deciphering God’s Word
- We desire to see all areas of life driven by God’s Word
Relational: Deciphering Life in God’s Community
- We desire to see students engaging in community with other Christians
Reaching: Deciphering Ways to Share God’s Truth
- We desire to see students connecting other people, within the community with the Truth of God’s Word
Our Unique Values
- Availability: Students, parents, and leaders know that we are available and excited to be partnered with them in their journey to grow closer to God.
- Campus Involvement: Students know that they will see us on their school campuses either visiting or involved in campus ministries.
- Celebration: Students know that they will have fun and celebrate life during student ministry programs and events.
- Community: ALL students are accepted and loved.
- Grace and Truth: Students know that they will not be looked down upon, but know that we stand firmly on the teachings
- Leadership Development: Adults and students are identified and equipped to become leaders within the ministry and their community.
- Parental Support: Parents know that they are loved and have the full support of the ministry as we partner together to disciple their students.
- High School Students
- 1st Sunday of the month*
- 6:00-8:00 pm at the FLC
- Open Gym, Live Music, Snacks, Message, and more.
- ONE Night Dates: 4/9* and 5/7
We follow a five-part strategy to help students merge faith and life.
We study the Scriptures. We meet on Sunday mornings at 10 am in the Middle and High School Rooms to dive into God's Word by means of The Gospel Project.
We meet in small groups ... LifeGroups. High School students meet on Sunday nights in host homes. The purpose is to grow in their walk with Christ alongside one another in their LifeGroups by studying scripture, prayer, having fun, and accountability.
We worship together. On Wednesday evenings from 6:00-7:45 pm, our students meet in the Family Life Center (FLC) for student led worship and applicable teaching, MS Rally. High School Students also have the opportunity to serve within the church by helping out in MS Rally or AWANA on Wednesday nights. To sign up, contact Dena Riley. For additional information on the AWANA Program, click here!
We serve. Our students love to love on our community. Two main ways we reach out are through D-Now and Christmas for our Community. Also, during the football season, we serve by feeding the NAHS football team.
We travel. Retreats, events, and mission trips are available throughout the year within our student ministry. Check out the EVENTS tab or our social media pages for more info.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
For more information about Student Ministries or to be added to our email list, please click here to contact .