We're serious about sharing the gospel
and making disciples among all people groups
And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Matthew 28:18-20 (ESV)
First Baptist Church of North Augusta is committed to making disciples of Christ who make disciples in their daily life.
As Christ followers, we desire to equip believers for the work of ministry and the building up of the body until we may present everyone mature in Christ (see Eph. 4:11-16; Col. 1:28). Striving towards that end includes not only evangelism, so that others are rooted in their faith in Christ, but also discipleship, that they may increase in their knowledge of God, are built up in Him, and bear much fruit (see Col. 1:3-10; 2:6-7).
Each year, FBCNA sends teams around the world to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and to make disciples of the nations. We are actively involved in international mission efforts to the following:
- Quebec, Canada
We also partner with organizations in our
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering (NAMB)
- North American Mission Board (NAMB)
- Constructors for Christ
- Connected Hearts Ministry - "Sweet Cases"
- The International Link
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering- IMB
- International Mission Board (IMB)
- The Cooperative Program (Southern Baptist Convention)
- South Carolina Baptist Convention (including disaster relief)
- Aiken Baptist Association
- Habitat for Humanity
- Life Choices Pregnancy Care Center - Aiken
- Augusta Care Pregnancy Center
- Augusta Rescue Mission
- Golden Harvest Food Bank
- Community Ministries of North Augusta (CMONA)
- Samaritan's Purse (Operation Christmas Child)
- Women's Missionary Union (WMU)
- Good News Club
If you have questions about Missions at First Baptist North Augusta, please contact .