At First Baptist, our Discipleship Ministry exists to make disciples who make disciples. We strive to be continually growing in our relationship with Christ through being rooted in God's Word, reaching out in the community, and being relational with others consistently.
We have a number of ministries geared just for adults. Some of which include:
- Sunday Evening Class partnering with Sunset Service - Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters | Led by Caroline Thomas, this 10-week class begins Sunday, March 26 in Mt. Carmel of the Children's Learning Center. Click here to register or for more information.
- Camo Class - Just for men in room E-313
- Sisters in Christ Women's Ministry
- Boomers Living Triumphantly (BLT)
- New Beginnings Class for women who are widowed or divorced (Sunday mornings in room E-119A)
For more information about discipleship classes, please contact Stephen Cutchins.
For more information about our senior adult ministries, please contact Roy Kiser.